|File Size||2.42 MB|
|Create Date||June 9, 2019|
|Last Updated||July 8, 2019|
Password = tiny-tools.com
What's new in IPTV Checker 2.06
- Added the ability to move channels up and down, so the user can personalize their list before saving it.
- The user can copy channels only by their URLs and added another option in the right menu to save the selected channels as m3u8 list.
- Fixed a bug on adding channels to existing ones.
- Fixed a bug in channels checking.
- Adding tool-tips to help users to understand the interface.
- Adding Twitter button to follow our account, so users can follow with our development process.
- Added PayPal button for people who want to buy a coffee for us 🙂
What's new in IPTV Checker 2.05
- Can save Online, Offline, unchecked or All Channels
- No Internal Player, will play on VLC
- Much faster MultiThreading
- Can view Online, Offline, Unchecked Or All Channels
- Can search loaded Channels (real-time search), and choose to check the searched ones 🙂
- Have a setting menu, where you can modify userAgent, How many tries to check before considering a channel offline, TimeOut seconds before considering a channel offline, and VLC Location
- New white interface
- And many more
What's new in IPTV Checker 2.0
- New Interface
- More productive multi-threading
- Require: .Net Framework 4.5.2
What's new in IPTV Checker 1.09
- Fixed a bug with big lists, now it is working again with big lists
What's new in IPTV Checker 1.08
- Fixed a bug when adding urls from text
- Now you can save the m3u8 list with all of its included tags
What's new in IPTV Checker 1.07
- Fixed more bugs in adding channels.
- Added new functionality to get the server additional Channels (HOT!!).
- Added numbering to rows.
- Added Donation options.
What's new in IPTV Checker 1.05
Fixed the Update Bug
What's new in IPTV Checker 1.04
- The ability to delete multiple files at once
- The ability to manually adjust the path of VLC player
- Specify the number of threads to run
- Specify the timeout to consider the channel as offline
- Modify the user-agent used when checking the channels
- New resizable user interface
- Fixed some bugs when importing IPTV lists
What's new: Version 1.03
- Fixed a bug that make some channels freezes forever
What's new : Version 1.02
- New bug fixes
- Control how many threads you want to run
- Control the timeout of requests
- Now the application will check each Offline channel 5 times to make sure it is really offline, because some channels have some lags that make the application thinks it is offline.
- Double clicking any channel will open it in VLC Player